Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ramblings

This morning was one of those days. Miss Natalie is cutting teeth and is not the least bit amused with the idea. Did I mention I am just about as thrilled as her. She wanted up, down and upside down, anything to make the pain go away. As much as I would like to pick her up and go back to bed and snuggle, I couldn’t, and she just did not understand. It took three hours to get us both ready and our stuff together. I gave her Motrin which I am hoping will help her at daycare. I hope and pray that she has a better day then how we started off.
The weather is finally cooling down. It should actually start feeling like fall soon. It was miserable picking apples during 90 degree weather. It was nothing close to what I had envisioned. Somehow I had sweaters and apple cider and crisp cool air pictured. This weekend weather is expected to be in the high sixties. This will be pleasant to walk around the craft fair Saturday. Unlike next weekend which is expected to be in the 80’s. Ahh…Who knows it could be snowing for Halloween. And by judging the costume that I bought for Natalie it will.

No comments: